Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2016

I am no novelist however like most I get bored around the house when I have nothing but time on my hand. I am recovering from some surgeries and can not get out much.  I have been contemplating doing something for Bear Creek and figured this would work.

Bear Creek Plantation is 2200 acres on the Goshen Swamp in Duplin County N.C.  It was owned and operated originally by two good friends but in 2015 we added a third friend, all from Goldsboro N.C. We all have a passion for hunting and building.  BCP was purchased in one block from a timber company in 2014.  Since then we have rebuilt roads, built a cabin, food plots, duck blinds, deer stands and much more.  BCP is a fabulous place to hunt and fish but also to experience all kinds of wildlife, from Bald Eagles to mink, beaver, dragon flies and snakes to mention a few.  I will try to post pics from the last three season to get this blog up to speed.  Hope all who read/view enjoy and if you don't that is ok because I enjoyed doing it.

1 comment: